Monday, October 27, 2008

A Week With Westly...

This past week we had the pleasure of watching Westly because his regular daycare provider was on vacation, I think. The girls and I enjoyed him so much. The only time he cried was when he was tired, hungry, or poopy! Other than that, he smiled the whole time. What is it about babies anyway...we started calling him AJ (Ashley Junior). He looks so much like her and I discovered that's where he gets his smile--she smiles all the time, too. I've already missed holding him this week and listening to him jabber and crinkle the liner in his bottle as he's feeding...I offered to watch him again so Paul and Ashley could go on a date, but Ashley said I'd have to fight both sets of grandparents for him.

Caley trying her hand at another photo session...

I used to think that we should keep having babies so the older kids could experience caring for babies, but when would we stop that... and then we discovered babysitting opportunities and serving in the nursery. That pretty much has taken care of that!

Definitely loved by the girls...


Helping Caley with her math...



Cute and very smart...5 months old and flipping pages on his board books and pretty much holding his own bottle...did my kids do that?




Standing up between the girls...I guess I don't remember my girls doing this so early.




Beautiful baby boy...






4 comments:

Family of 5 said...

Super cute pictures! I love his blue blue eyes! And adorable smile! What fun! :)

Eugene and Christie said...

Well Hello! This whole blog world has been fun to reconnect with people! Your girls are so big - I always realize how long it's been since we've seen people by the age of their kids. Eugene and I are back at Corban and yes, of course, he is still in school and probably always will be! You can e-mail us at the college - first initial, last name@corban.edu.

Wendy said...

Looks like fun. I would be happy to help Caley with a few basic camera things. I'm not amazing or anything but love sharing the little I know. I may have offered this in an earlier post so pardon me if I seem pushy about it. I honestly can't remember if I did already.

Jason and Lauren Bernard said...

haha looks like you all had fun with that little guy! hope that you all are having a great school year so far!