Saturday, October 11, 2008

Doggy sitting Raw-lee...Sept. 2008

Caley volunteered to watch Rich and Erin Rowzee's little long-haired something overnight while they went to visit family. Isn't he cute? 12 weeks old and in the process of crate training. It was comical to see how excited Caley was until he wouldn't settle in his crate for the night. When she came down the stairs lugging him for the 1oth time to go potty she said, "I sure hope having babies isn't like this!" I could only laugh!
Very cute puppy and fun to play with...
Wow! Green eyes...something wasn't right when we took this picture...
The girls and Raw-lee--I'm not sure how the Rowzee's spell his name but I think my way is pretty creative...
This was right after the cute picture above--he preferred playing and terrorizing Peppie over being cuddled by the girls...
What a sweet dog! An accident free experience...at least where the carpet was concerned!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Pam, you have such beautiful daughters. Both inside and out.

Family of 5 said...

Cute dog! I haven't seen it yet...love those pics! Josiah keeps saying he wants a lil doggy like that...hmmmmI'm not quite ready for another lil one around those...I think my hands are full enough! :)