Saturday, October 11, 2008

Babysitting Cambria Steiner--Oct 2008

Anna took Dan out to dinner for his birthday and we had the wonderful opportunity to watch Cambria for the evening. Caley and Hannah had to babysit so Heather had her all to herself most of the night. I wish I could learn how to put these in order...oh, well. I couldn't decide which pictures to post so I posted most of them...Thanks Dan and Anna!



I remember my girls at this age, constant drooling and everything goes in the mouth, including the dog's leash...
Stinky diaper!! I was later informed, by Anna, that Cambria doesn't poop that often. That explains a near blow-out at 9 months old...Heather had nothing to do with this one! We had just changed her diaper, too...
Heather's favorite time of the night--putting Cambria to sleep in her lap.
Isn't she precious? Sure makes me want another...I'll wait for grandbabies though...



Caley working with the camera again--I'm not sure but I think they stuffed the blankie in her mouth to help sop up the slobber...
Hmmmm--Dan or Anna's????
Hannah--what a goof!
Sure looks like Micah...
Very sweet..sure made Heather's night!
The rest are Caley's pictures...
One of our favorites...
Another favorite...
This one makes me just want to smooch her chubby, little cheeks...
We had a great time and yes, Anna we would gladly do it again. Next time bring Micah and Josiah, too!



2 comments:

Family of 5 said...

Yah what fun! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed her! She's a sweetheart! I love the pics you got of her! Captured a lot of cute moments and facial expressions! and yes I agree her cheeks are very kissable! :) Thanks for watching her and loving our lil lady so much! :) Also thanks for posting the pics! I'll quit bugging you now to update your blog! hehe!

Wendy said...

Love the pictures, is Caley working on taking pictures? I have seen comments on her using the camera in a couple of blogs. Your girls are going to make great moms someday. Sarah was just saying yesterday that she was missing Caley, guess Kyle and I need to schedule a date. Although I think they have just as much fun with Hannah, they are just trained to think of Caley as their babysitter. All your girls are just great with kids :)