Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mom's Gone to Retreat--Let's make pizza!

And they did...not without some problems and a message on my phone asking how to get the dough to stop shrinking everytime Hannah tried to roll it out...

Here is the final product much smaller than usual--I think they gave up on trying to get it to the size of the pan...

Now that I look at it, it IS quite a bit smaller...


In the oven it goes on my new Pampered Chef pizza stone--I love it! This is my second one. These new ones have handles and are much easier to get in and out of the oven--especially when one's oven is half the size of a regular oven! There's my commercial for Pampered Chef! By the way, Cathy Cordero, you should start your business again--I would have another party!

Hannah and Heather trying to stretch the dough to fit the pan but it just kept shrinking...I think at one point Russ and both of the girls were stretching it to fit but of course no one was there to take THAT picture!



Hannah at the onset...one thing I forgot to tell them is that the dough needs to sit out for several hours so it's easier to work with...oh well, a great lesson learned. I'm sure there will be another time to try...




0 comments: