Sunday, March 29, 2009

Goofy Girl Pictures from Caley's Camera...for your enjoyment!

Caley has way too much fun with her camera!

Amanda Mac at Konditorei...

Amanda Mac at childcare on Sunday nights...

Oh My!


Caley and Hannah on their way somewhere...

Caley kissing the little Konditorei man?? By the way I had to look Konditorei up in the phone book to make sure I spelled it correctly...such a strange word/name...




Caley's eye--the way it's been since birth...


Sisters...


When they should have been doing homework at piano lessons, they were playing!

Interesting feature on Caley's camera--she hasn't a shy bone in her body! I love her personality...I don't think she ever really gets embarrassed!








1 comments:

Cathy said...

Your girls are crazy...and I love it!

by the way...hello, blogging marathon!!!