Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Hair Styles...H & H Salon, Inc.

Since the time my girls were little, probably 4 or 5, they have loved to style hair. Really, anyone who would let them touch their head they would work on them. My mom loves it. I tolerate it on occasion--only because I have so much junk in my hair it hurts me to have them try and brush it out. It really hurts! This may be just a tad too personal for me but I would have felt bad posting just pictures of my mom on here. She's going to kill me anyways--I should have done it...


Any votes for this one?? This was one of the "good" ones...those of you that see me on a regular basis know I don't look this bad...my mom actually liked the bangs down in front. They're pretty crooked from my last chop to save money :-)

I'm sorry mom, I couldn't resist! Just think of the memories you are building with the girls...

Beautiful, but it makes her look way too old...There were many more that could have been posted. I'll be nice. If anyone wants their hair re-styled, call H & H Salon!


1 comments:

Family of 5 said...

I really don't know what to say! :0) I almost didn't recognize you Pam! Wow! By the way, I"d really like to see the rest of those pictures! :0 ) What a fun thing to do once in awhile! My sister and I actually styled my mom's hair for her when we were at the coast this summer...she didn't really love it! :) WE just all get comfortable with the way we usually wear it right? :) You look pretty no matter how your hair is! :)