Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kidnapped!! Sept. 2008

This is a first as far as I can remember. When the 8th graders moved up to Highschool Cause this last week, they were all kidnapped between 6:30 and 7:00 am. They could only wear sweats and had 1 minute to get ready. They were then driven to the Holt's for breakfast and then to church looking as if they had just gotten out of bed. Leandra Uram is pictured here coming to wake Hannah up and Caley was in on it, too. As Hannah was rushed out the door she turned around and said, "Here!" She dropped her retainer (slimey I might add) into the palm of my hand! Yuk!! She did make it through the morning. I wish I looked that good first thing in the morning...



2 comments:

Family of 5 said...

What a fun time! I think it's a great idea! Hm, wonder what they will do next year! And yah they all do look good for just getting up in the morning! All natural look! :)

Wendy said...

What fun we have to look forward to as our kids grow. I also love the pictures of you guys with Hannah showing how tall she is. You have great girls, and you are a fun family to watch.