Saturday, September 6, 2008

Caley's Photos

Pictures of the cute Hurley kids...Emma and Caleb






And more adorable pics of my BEAUTIFUL sister Heather...


Anna-- I got this idea from the pics that Kaitlynn took of you're kids!




Hi this is Caley again. I just wanted to let you all know that i had the opportunity to practice taking pictures of these cute kids and my beautiful sister! I really want to be a photographer when I grow up and so I decided to get started now! =) I need a portfolio of pictures anyways for the class I want to take in college...so I'm just startin' early. haha I hope you like them as much as I do!

2 comments:

Family of 5 said...

Caley I didn't know you enjoyed photography! Those are precious pics of Heather and Emma and Caleb! :) Wow you did greaT! Anytime you want to practice on my kiddos you are welcome too! :) Just let me know!

Unknown said...

Caley,
You don't really know me, but this is Kaitlynn from Church (I took pictures of Anna's kiddos). I was browsing your parents page and saw your pictures and wanted to let you know that you did a great job! Keep it up! Do you know what college you are planning on going to and have you been able to take any photography classes through school yet?
Kaitlynn