Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm Procrastinating...

I should be out painting trim right now, but I just don't want to. I guess that's OK. I'll go out in a bit--maybe. I'm justifying not going out in this heat because we have small groups tonight and I don't want to be stinky. Besides, all of my favorite brushes are still dirty and soaking in a bucket of water from yesterday's painting. Maybe I won't (can't) go after all...


The garage is done!! I love this picture! I even found new outdoor lighting at Fred Meyer. Five lights for $53.
Jay starting on the garage.
Finishing the garage...
Tearing off the back of the house...
I wonder how many times he has really fallen off??

Trim...I was smart this time around. Instead of painting all of the trim by brush, I used 4 inch rollers instead--much, much faster. By the way, see those shorts? Whenever I do any kind of painting, I wear them. They are covered in so many different colors of paint. Why get other clothes dirty when you can have designated paint shorts?
Heather helping with the trim...
Caley painting trim around the garage--this was hard, their (Caley and Hannah) necks and backs were aching from the awkward position...
Another friend, Jim Hedstrom helping with higher stuff ...
Hannah waiting her turn to paint around the garage...

1 comments:

Family of 5 said...

The house color is GREAT! It looks like a new house! And very nice lights and awesome deal too! Good work Williams! :) You have some great helpers! I did get to see the color the other night when I dropped Heather off...but it looks even better during the day in these pics!