Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Forgot About Spring Break...

I mean "not-so-spring" break! It was so cold! The week before I had been really sick with a fever and all for 5 days. I really don't remember much about that week except being in bed most of the time--in fact so much that my back and hips were hurting. Then the week of Spring Break I developed a pretty nasty cough that is still lingering. Monday we went to the coast because the next day Hannah was going to get her wisdom teeth out and we knew she wouldn't be up to going any other time. Russ's parents and his sister and her son stayed over a couple of nights. We met up with them and went to Mo's for dinner.
All of us in the motel staying out of the rain and cold. The kids, minus Caley, went down to the beach for a short time but it really was just too cold.



Caley's camera again...on our way.


Caley worked much of Spring Break and I am thankful to say, because Russ had the time, he was able to fix the leak under the kitchen sink and replace the faucet. I feel so much better when everything is in correct working order in my home...



0 comments: