Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow, Ice, Snow and It's Still Snowing...

Lots of snow and ice the last week or so. I know, I know--those of my family that live in Spokane and eastern Oregon laugh when we have a whole week of school cancelled for "snow". I laugh, too! We really have enjoyed it--the girls more so than me. I had to give up snowpants, gloves and boots this year to Hannah--I sure hope she stops growing soon! This is Hannah and Heather with our neighbor Cassie. They were using boogie boards to slide down the hill on our street before the trucks came around and dumped tons of gravel on it.

I remember being able to withstand frigid temperatures as a kid. We never came in from the snow unless we were called in. Same with the girls. When they did eventually come in, Hannah couldn't feel her bottom for at least 2 hours.

I don't think they were actually moving--just a great shot.


Where's the mountain???



Caley and Hannah trying to catch snowflakes??




1 comments:

Cheri Willems said...

I've said it before, but your girls are absolutely beautiful! I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas! I'm looking forward to seeing the latest pictures.