Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Moving on to April 2008: Caley Turns "16"

First steps and chicken pox..be thankful there are now immunizations for this. I feel soooo old!
Always laughing!
They change so fast...
Turning "3"...when "The Lion King" was just becoming popular.
With Nana and Papa's dog Buffy--the all-time favorite dog.

Caley's first bath...she's gonna' love me for this one!

Yes...this really is Caley!
Holding hands with Daddy...
Very cute...if I recall she spit up green peas on this beautiful white carpet--no worries Abbey Carpet Care to the rescue!
This was about the only piece of "furniture" we had when we moved into our home almost 15 years ago.
Wow!! Have we ever changed! I think people really do look better with age...Caley turning "1"

I thought I would post these pictures. This obviously was before the digital camera era. I'm thankful for my scanner though...I intended to make Caley a slideshow for her 16th birthday but ran out of time--plus with homeschooling she is always here and someone is always using MY computer. HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY, CALEY! Much love to you!






3 comments:

Cathy said...

Crazy! Even when we first met you she was still so young. Before I know it I'll be there...Have you heard the news? Billy started work in Salem this monday!

Family of 5 said...

Wow, look at those fun pictures! That is great! Especially of the one of you and Russ! :) Love the mustache! :) hehe! And Caley all that dark hair...where'd that come from? fun times!

Acker Family said...

Hi Pam! Amanda Acker here and I came across your blog and love looking at your pictures....so I'm gonna add you to my blog if that's ok! Love the little Caley pictures-I know Lily will be 16 before I know it! Yikes! Oh and our blog is www.lilymaeacker.blogspot.com